Monday, February 22, 2010

Wait.. you're gay?

I've decided to start a blog. I have been notoriously bad at blogging in the past. I'm talking - one post and forever forgotten. But, eh. I'll start again. I've been worrying about what to write in my first post because, well, I don't want to tell all right away. What will I blog about later? And, people (if anyone is out there), trust me.. I am boring. Boring boring. Stop reading now boring.

I'm AWJ. Those are actually my initials. I'm not shy or interested in being anonymous but there are too many Amanda's in the world. I'm 24 years old (and it sure feels old :P) and I'm living in Michigan, going to grad school. Oh, yeah, and I'm a lesbian. Completely and totally. And I sure don't care if you care. :)

I'm strong-willed and opinionated, slightly (okay, more than slightly) stubborn and a pain to make angry. I will tell you exactly what I think most of the time, even at the risk of offending you. It is never my intention to be mean or hurtful, just honest. I think people are interesting. I think gay people are more interesting than straight people (haha). There isn't anything in this world that I wouldn't do for a dog. I'm no harder to understand than any other person in this world..

More later. :D

2 comments:

  1. Hey AWJ! Welcome and thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

    So now that you are being followed....you better make it a habit of writing something. ;)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! So you had me at "there isn't anything in this world that I wouldn't do for a dog" :) Oh, and yes, gay people are way more interesting than straight people!!

    ReplyDelete